Monday 11 March 2013

J’adore: Valentino Accessories

"I know what women want. They want to be beautiful." - Garavani Valentino 
Studs. Studs. Studs. Valentino by far has to be one of my favourite designers, who thought that edgy/punky studs could look so sleek and elegant? No other than the designers behind Valentino. I particularly love their accessories range; the shoes/bags/clutches are always designed with that signature studded/metal embellishment here or there, making a very current statement on some otherwise classic looking shoes.

I LOVE their autograph Valentino Rockstud shoes (I want them all)! Valentino always seems to twist this classic by interpreting it differently each season, such as by changing the colour palate, adding pops of neon colour or using different textures/prints to constantly reinvent the Valentino Rockstud without reinventing the entire wheel/concept. Zara in my opinion has definitely been inspired by Valentino designs; their studded sling backs dominated autumn 2012, they have studded sandals for spring 2013 which make an affordable high street alternative to the real thing.

One day soon I shall own a pair of Valentino shoes, until then check out these beautiful pieces that I am dreaming of…

1. £950 from Valentino | 2. £590 from Net-A-Porter | 3. £725 from Valentino  | 4. £600 from Valentino | 5. £625 from Valentino | 6. £1,335 from Net-A-Porter

***
Have a nice day!

...ArA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

XxX Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! Have a nice day, stay happy and hope to see you again soon! ...ArA... XxX