Thursday 7 November 2013

Perfect Pinks

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn
I have mentioned before how pink is a big shade for autumn/winter 2013, from pink coats dominating the high street and the likes of Christian Dior emphasised this oh so feminine colour on their winter/autumn catwalk. Think lady-like-pale-barely-there-pinks rather than hot neon numbers (that dominated the summer 2013 trend). This suits me fine as the homebody inside me loves dusty pastel pinks; I feel it is an easy colour for all to wear for an ultra-chic look and so girly *que girly tehehe's*. There is something about these pale pinks that just embraces the season well with it’s snuggly and vintage feel….I had a look around for my favourite pink pieces…


1. Cardigan £34.99 from H&M | 2. Fluffy Swing Boyfriend Coat £89 from Topshop | 3. Light Pink Chunky Knit Snood £15  from River Island | 4. Jersey Lined Lace Shell now £12 from Warehouse | 5. Jacquard Baggy Trousers £39.99 from Warehouse | 6. Mystery Patent Bow Slippers £24 from Topshop

Stay classy!


...ArA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

XxX Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! Have a nice day, stay happy and hope to see you again soon! ...ArA... XxX